Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe

Fall season is coming! I thought a yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe would be perfect for everyone. Here's a video recipe on how to make a Pumpkin Cheesecake as taught by Judy Parks of ChocolateBakery.com. It's a great holiday dessert. Try this in your kitchen, it's a delicious recipe.

"I know that for zillions of ... all » people, pumpkin pie is a mandatory part of the Thanksgiving dessert table. I like pumpkin pie, but I don't love pumpkin pie. I do love cheesecake, though, and I really like the melding of these two desserts. Cheesecake is easier to make than most people think; in fact, easier than pie. If you have struggled with trying to make a decent pie crust, then maybe a pumpkin cheesecake with a graham cracker crust is the answer for you."

"Most of the questions I receive regarding cheesecakes (I teach baking classes at American River College in Sacramento, CA) have to do with the problem of unsightly cracks in the baked cheesecake. I will share with you my pumpkin cheesecake recipe, along with many tips to help prevent lumpy batter and avoid cracking during or after baking."
~ Judy Parks


share delicious corner post

No comments: