Beef Stew that's Perfect for Winter

Guest post written by Amber Williams.

When I go to the trouble of cooking, I'll cook things that will go a long way. Sometimes I cook way too much just so that I can have leftovers for a few days. Yeah, it's a little lazy, but it's also really practical. I'm always on the lookout for a new and good recipe that I can make that will yield a lot of leftovers.

I went online the other day with my Wirelessinternet in search of a recipe like that. I originally did want some chili, but I found some other things that sounded so great that I totally abandoned my chili idea. I decided on making some kind of stew instead because those keep really well for leftovers too.

I found several different reci! pes for beef stew and just decided to make one of those. Beef stew is perfect for this time of the year when it's so cold outside that you don't really want to even step outside if your life or wellbeing doesn't absolutely depend on it. share delicious corner post

No comments: