A SOFT DRINK A DAY

This guest post from Doris Dillon

This morning, I was checking my e-mail using my rochester clear internet and went to grab a Diet Doctor Pepper out of the fridge. If you have never had a Diet Doctor Pepper, you should. It tastes just like a regular Dr. Pepper to me and is much more crisp than a Diet Coke in my opinion. I try to limit myself to one soft drink a day, just because I know that if I start drinking more, I won’t be able to stop. Unfortunately, when I went to grab one out of the fridge when I was packing my lunch, I realized that we were completely out. Yesterday, I know that I had four in the fridge. When my husband woke up and started getting ready for work, I asked him about them, not expecting that he was going to start smirking. It turns out that he drank three Dr. Peppers yesterday. We had run out and he didn’t bother to tell me. Drinking that many Dr. Pepperscan’t be good for you! share delicious corner post

No comments: